To commence divorce proceedings in Singapore, the following documents (called the “Divorce Papers“) must be filed in the Family Court:


1. Writ for Divorce,


2. Statement of Claim, and,


3. Statement of Particulars,


A. The Statement of Claim must specify the ground for divorce, i.e. which fact (adultery, unreasonable behaviour, three years’ separation with consent or four years’ separation) you are relying on to ask the Court to grant you a divorce.


The Statement of Particulars sets out in full the particulars of the facts pleaded in the Statement of Claim;


B. Proposed Parenting Plan if there are children below 21. An Agreed Parenting Plan is only filed if both parties have managed to agree on the care arrangements for the children after the divorce.


C. Proposed Matrimonial Property Plan if there is a Housing and Development Board (HDB) flat to be divided between parties.


An Agreed Matrimonial Property Plan is only filed if parties have managed to agree on what to do with the HDB flat after the divorce;


D. Acknowledgement of Service


E. Memorandum of Appearance
Contact Yeo & Associates LLC
Call +65 85888824
Or alternatively fill in the contact form below:

Fields marked with an * are required

By clicking "Submit", you agree to be contacted by Yeo & Associates LLC whom Huffe is partnering with.

Rest assured that we will treat your personal information with the strictest confidence, and will only share it with Yeo & Associates LLC for this purpose.

Founder and Principal Lawyer
of Yeo and Associates LLC

Beatrice Yeo Poh Tiang

Having handled over 10,000 divorces since 2006, Ms. Beatrice Yeo, the Founder and Principal Lawyer of the firm, is widely acknowledged as one of the best divorce lawyers in Singapore.

She has extensive experience in all aspects of Matrimonial Law, including Nullity Proceedings, Contested & Uncontested Divorce and Mediation.

It is Beatrice’s personal endeavour to make sure that her clients get her personal and specialised attention.

Contact Ms. Beatrice Yeo right away for a FREE phone consultation on legal costs and divorce procedure. You may also fill up the enquiry form above to be contacted by Yeo & Associates LLC.

Call +65 85888824


Disclaimer: The information provided on the Huffe portal does not constitute legal advice. Articles are not written by lawyers. You should obtain specific legal advice from a lawyer before taking any legal action. Although we try our best to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, you rely on it at your own risk.